Reed Screening have a fantastic opportunity to join this fast paced office...
Company - Reed
Job Title - Screening Administrator
Job Type - Perm
Location - Deansgate, Manchester
Hours - Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
Pay - £16,350 per annum plus performance based bonus
Why should I join REED?
REED encourages people to develop by providing:
Annual career development reviews to discuss your aspirations
Up to £500 towards training/qualifications you want to take in your personal time
Professional qualification funding for those who want to achieve a qualification that’s linked to their role
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for REED are the people and that they work amongst friends at REED. We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the world and we take pride in the people that work for us.
We offer: Season ticket loans for travel to work and a REED discount club which provides cash-back on your regular household purchases and holidays. Health care plans covering dental work, optical tests and physiotherapy and the ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice. Long service rewards, including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as 3 and 6 week paid sabbaticals. We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning 1 day in your working week is for a charitable cause.
The purpose of this role is to deliver an exceptionally high level of customer service via verbal and written communication to Hiring Managers and Candidates on the overall Screening process completed by Reed Specialist Recruitment.
Reed Screening are responsible for building successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders, understand their screening requirements and then, following strict processes, ensure that pre screening is completed to the required standard within service level agreements.
Working in accordance with processes and procedures established by the Reed Specialist Recruitment, Reed Screening ensure that all of the administration and data management tasks associated with the effective management of candidate pre screening are completed to the established standard, including:
- UK law
- RSR requirements
- Compliance levels as dictated by the client
The Compliance Services will therefore be required to work closely with the Screening Team Leader's, the RSR network, compliance department and various related teams within Reed Specialist Recruitment.
Answering inbound calls/responding to email queries/completing administrative duties:
- Answering inbound phone calls and responding to emails from Candidates and Hiring Managers in regards to the start to end Screening process - where necessary, following interactions up with an outbound call
- Demonstrating an overall knowledge of all Screening processes and procedures
- Ensuring all phone calls and emails are responded to within the agreed SLAs
- Ensuring an accurate audit trail is left detailing every interaction that takes place
- Taking ownership of queries and using an array of different resources and systems to find solutions
- Effectively dealing with complaints and finding customer focussed resolutions whilst abiding by business protocol
- Delivering an exceptionally high level of customer service on every call and email
- Completing administrative duties in between calls
- Assisting other teams with parts of the Screening process where necessary
Experience of working in a call centre / customer service (phone) based role.
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.