Reed Screening have a fantastic opportunity for 2 temps to join this fast paced office based in Manchester.....
Company - Reed
Job Title - Screening Administrator
Job Type - Temp (up to mid March at the latest)
Location - Deansgate, Manchester
Hours - Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm
Salary - £16,350 per annum (plus performace based bonus)
Start date - Immediate start
The purpose of this role is to successfully pre screen candidates going into assignments placed by clients of Reed Specialist Recruitment.
- Ensure that information is correct and present for a pack to enter into screening stage
- Complete industry specific checks i.e. credit checks, qualification verifications, identity checks.
- Ensure documentation is present and correct to pass to an internal audit team
- To check detailed information such as work history to ensure gaps are identified and explained.
- Provide front line assistance in all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth progression of candidate pack through Reed Screening.
- Support the Screening Team Leader in implementing any changes or updates to compliance or process requirements.
- Liaise with IT Support teams to resolve systems issues.
Our ideal candidate will have relevant experience in administration, be proficient in the use of computer programmes such as Excel, Word and databases. We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to develop effective working relationships within all levels of an organisation, in addition candidates should be numerate and detail conscious with demonstrable team working skills and a proactive ability to priorities and manage workloads.
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job