Reed Screening have a fantastic opportunity to join this fast paced office urgently!.....
Company - Reed
Job Title - Screening Administrator
Job Type - Temp - Perm
Location - Deansgate, Manchester
Hours - Mon - Fri, 4pm - 10pm
Pay - £7.86 per hour
Why should I join REED?
REED encourages people to develop by providing:
Annual career development reviews to discuss your aspirations
Up to £500 towards training/qualifications you want to take in your personal time
Professional qualification funding for those who want to achieve a qualification that’s linked to their role
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for REED are the people and that they work amongst friends at REED. We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the world and we take pride in the people that work for us.
We offer: Season ticket loans for travel to work and a REED discount club which provides cash-back on your regular household purchases and holidays. Health care plans covering dental work, optical tests and physiotherapy and the ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice. Long service rewards, including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as 3 and 6 week paid sabbaticals. We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning 1 day in your working week is for a charitable cause.
The purpose of this role is to deliver an exceptionally high level of customer service via verbal and written communication to Hiring Managers and Candidates on the overall Screening process completed by Reed Specialist Recruitment.
- Answering inbound calls/responding to email queries/completing administrative duties
- Answering inbound phone calls and responding to emails from Candidates and Hiring Managers in regards to the start to end Screening process - where necessary, following interactions up with an outbound call
- Demonstrating an overall knowledge of all Screening processes and procedures
- Ensuring all phone calls and emails are responded to within the agreed SLAs
- Ensuring an accurate audit trail is left detailing every interaction that takes place
- Taking ownership of queries and using an array of different resources and systems to find solutions
- Effectively dealing with complaints and finding customer focussed resolutions whilst abiding by business protocol
- Delivering an exceptionally high level of customer service on every call and email
- Completing administrative duties in between calls
- Assisting other teams with parts of the Screening process where necessary
- Ensure all company processes, protocols and procedures are adhered to
- Provide front line assistance in all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth progression of candidate pack through Reed Screening
- Support the Senior Screening Executive in implementing any changes or updates to compliance or process requirements
- Liaise with IT Support teams to resolve systems issues.
Our ideal candidate will have relevant experience in administration, be proficient in the use of computer programmes such as Excel, Word and databases. We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to develop effective working relationships within all levels of an organisation, in addition candidates should be numerate and detail conscious with demonstrable team working skills and a proactive ability to priorities and manage workloads.
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.