Screeder - Folkestone
We are currently seeking a floor screeder in Folkestone to start on a small residential unit.
Lay and finish sand and cement screed (you may also be required to lay flowing screed)
Maintaining supplies and materials; performing steps in work processes; maintaining records.
You will be working with both sand and cement and flowing screed. This can be a physically demanding job.
* Lay & finish sand and cement screed (as part of a team of 3 you will be capable of laying 125m2 per day).
* Organises work by checking work schedule
* Prepares work site by obtaining and delivering equipment, tools, supplies, and materials
* Maintains clean and safe work site, following safety rules and procedures; wearing personal protective equipment.
* Conduct inspections of screed pumps and van and maintain records.
* Maintains work supplies and materials by reading work orders; locating and verifying items in inventory; unloading items.
What to do next:
Call Symone on to discuss this role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.