Our client is one of the most established and most respected names within the Blinds and Furnishings industry, founded on a high-quality product and flawless reputation, they are looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover Scotland. This role offers a generous basic and fantastic package.
* Selling the company's full range of blinds, components and accessories covering Scotland as a territory in an autonomous field based role.
* Focussing on trade, both independents, wholesalers and chains you will be account managing and strengthening current relationships.
* With the majority of the role strategic Account Management with some New business you will be dealing with General Management, MD's and Business Owners.
* Given the autonomy of managing your own diary in order to hit KPI and revenue targets in terms of growth and profit.
* You will have a proven track record of selling within the blinds or soft furnishings industry or dealing with Independent traders in another avenue, whether in KBB, Construction or other sectors.
* Ideally you will be living commutable to the Central Belt and comfortable operating in aÂ Home Based Field Sales role.
* With an ability to manage and develop current clients and close sales, journey planning and building long lasting relationships.
* You will be corporate in appearance and highly motivated to succeed.
* £28,000 - £30,000 basic salary
* £45K OTE Y1 - Uncapped
* Company Car fully expensed
* Monthly Commission
* iPhone and Laptop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job