A manufacturing company in Derbyshire are looking for a Scientist to join their company on a permanent basis.
Scientist – Key Responsibilities:
- You will be the main person responsible for the day to day running of the lab to GLP standards and maintenance / calibration of equipment
- To assist in the set up and running of expanding materials testing laboratory
- Carry out lab test work and complete documentation and data on both raw materials and finished product
- Assist in new product development and formulation
Scientist – Key Requirements:
- Familiar with GLP and good knowledge of test methods and health & safety procedures
- BSc in Chemistry or another science
- Experience with ISO 13485
- Experience in sample preparation using wet chemistry
- Past experience in drafting methods
- Microsoft package skills
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Please apply here or contact Hattie at X4 Group by ringing or emailing if you wish to find out more information about the role.
- X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
- Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
- Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 15 countries across Europe and the US.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'