Our client, a leading consultancy and experimental services provider within the pharmaceutical industry, are looking to recruit a Scientist to help deliver projects to maximise research productivity and streamline drug development within their Diabetes and Obesity Group.
- Home Office Personal Licence Modules 1-3
- Good understanding of the Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986
- Previous experience as an in vivo scientist, and significant experience working in a research environment
- Recent experience working with laboratory mice
- Dosing techniques including oral, subcut and IP
- Bleeding techniques including tail vein and cardiac puncture
- Self-motivated, well organised and able to work unsupervised in small teams
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Be required to work overtime as required by study designs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily dosing In-Vivo studies within the Diabetes & Obesity Group
- Recording and handling of experimental data (paper and electronic)
- Aiding with formulation of compounds
- Collection of samples and tissues
- Assist the Study Director in collating data for reports.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.
- Animal Husbandry
- Animal Science
- Drug Development
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'