Analytical Chemistry - Chemistry - Organic Chemistry - HPLC - GC - Synthetic Organic Chemistry
Your new company
An innovative and rapidly expanding global Biotech, based in Cambridge. We are looking for a Scientist with extensive experience around analytical chemistry techniques to join the R&D team.
Your new role
- Evaluating new synthetic chemistry procedures and developing new chemistry manufacturing processes.
- Improving existing synthetic chemistry procedures
- Developing analytical methods to characterise new and existing products & processes.
- Providing support for internal and external manufacturing operations
- Experiment planning, execution, troubleshooting, data analysis and interpretation
What you'll need to succeed
- BSc, MSc or PhD in chemistry or a chemistry related subject
- Strong background in synthetic organic chemistry
- Good knowledge of modern chromatography methods.
- Good theoretical and practical analytical chemistry skills.
- Ability to work as part of a highly efficient, collaborative team.
What you'll get in return
- Great working environment
- Competitive contract rate £22 - £27/hr
- Cambridgeshire area
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job