Scientist/ Senior Scientist (Immune Oncology)
A unique opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join a growing biopharmaceutical company as a Scientist or Senior Scientist in Immune Oncology. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and carrying out research in the Immune Oncology area and utilising the company’s unique platform for this purpose.
Our client is a well-established and growing biotechnology company who develop immunotherapies for a range of targets.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Strong experience within Immune Oncology is essential to all applicants
- Experience with T Cell isolation/ characterisation is essential
- Strong proven experience with immunological techniques - ELISA, ELISpot, flow cytometry.
- All applicants must either have considerable work experience in immunology or a PhD.
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
Immunology, oncology, cancer, research, development, immune, immune, assay development, cell culture, tumor, tumour, biotechnology, biopharmaceutical
Harris Lord is acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this vacancy
- Flow Cytometry