12 Month FTC
Your role: this is a fixed term contract for 1 year. As a Scientist 1 in our biologics Manufacturing team you will be responsible for conducting customer driven manufacturing campaigns, organising internal resources and supporting the team throughout the duration of the project. You will have a solid understanding of GMP production activities and cleanroom production processes.
Who you are:
- You will have an HND or higher in a Biological Science discipline and at least 5 years proven work experience in a GMP/GLP regulated environment or a PhD with 1-2 years’ experience
- You will have proven skills and knowledge in cell banking and virus production preferably under GMP conditions
- You are able to work with customers to understand their needs, adapt and transfer processes which are compliant to GMP standards is essential
- You are strongly focused on quality and safety
- You excel in all aspects of a production from design and planning to document generation and execution.
- You have strong planning and organisational skills
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are self-motivated with strong initiate and drive
- You are able to work in a Grade B cleanroom production environment
- You have a good standard of written and spoken English and are computer literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'