We are looking for candidates with some of the following skills and experience: mass spectrometry, cGMP, GMP, extractables & leachables, separation science. sample preparation, GCMS, LCMS, data review.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist - Extractables & Leachables will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Following method SOPs and perform sample extraction and analysis.
2. Instrument troubleshooting, maintenance and optimisation.
3. LCMS and GCMS data review and interpretation
4. QC checking.
5. Performing COSHH and Risk assessments.
6. Adhering to cGMP guidelines (ICH, Eu.Ph etc.) and ensuring 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist - Extractables & Leachables we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry, or related, discipline. Alongside this, you will need to demonstrate familiarity with mass spectrometry and sample preparation.
2. Prior experience working in a regulated (GLP/cGMP) analytical / clinical laboratory would be beneficial.
NOTE: Although not a requirement for the role, having your own car would be beneficial as there are limited public transport options in the area.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job