Scientist - Drug Discovery
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Scientist to join a dynamic Drug Discovery team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading immune-oncology projects, as well as maintaining a hands on approach to in vitro laboratory work. The role will involve development and troubleshooting of in vitro assays.
Our client is an innovative and growing biotechnology company which offers an excellent environment in which to develop. Working in a cutting area of research, the business continues to grow and offer excellent development opportunities.
- Excellent experience within tumour immunology (from a PhD and preferably postdoc experience)
- Expertise in isolation and characterisation of immune cells
- Evidence of substantial scientific output (publications, presentations, patents)
- Experience with developing/ optimising immunology in vitro assays
- Excellent communication skills
Discovery, antibody, mammalian cell culture, bio-therpaeutics, immunology, immune-oncology, molecular biology, purification, expression, t cell, immune cell, b cell, tumour, tumor
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
- Cell Culture
- Drug Discovery
- In Vitro