As the Scientist – Bioengineer, you will be: -
- Establishing robust testing methodologies for novel biosensors which are based on electronic and opto-electronic devices.
- Reviewing and modifying methods to integrate biorecognition and bio-capture layers with organic electronic and opto-electronic transducers.
- Identify, modify and utilise model analytes in both aqueous and gaseous delivery matrices to provide clear and reproducible assessment of biosensors.
- Identify and develop creative solutions to technical problems encountered during the feasibility development of novel biosensors.
- Identify and develop opportunities for biosensing for future business development.
- Contribution to the widening fields for the companies Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio.
As the Scientist – Bioengineer, you should have: -
- PhD or equivalent in a bioscience related discipline with a research focus on a biologically relevant topic and excellent academic credentials is essential.
- Experience and expert knowledge of the fields of bio-sensing and bio-assays is essential.
- Working knowledge and experience in the development of testing methodologies for biosensors is essential.
- Evidence of creative, inventive problem solving, with an aptitude for experimental work and with experience of solving complex problems in the biosensing field is essential.
If you think the Scientist – Bioengineer role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Scientist – Bioengineer role, please email with your CV or call .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"