As the Scientific Support Coordinator, you will:
• Dealing with incoming enquiries from customers
• Processing orders and provide quotations
• Provide first line contact product support for customers including web chat support, liaising with suppliers and manufacturers to provide information where necessary.
• Maintenance of key product and customer data
As the Scientific Support Coordinator, you will have:
• You will have scientific experience and education, e.g. a chemistry or biochemistry qualification, or experience as a laboratory technician perhaps in the life sciences or environment, food testing sectors having direct involvement in research, QC or other industrial processes.
• Other qualifications or previous experience which meets the specification of the job description would be an advantage i.e. knowledge of: SAP Business One, Dangerous Goods Shipping, Sales Order and Quotation experience, purchasing experience, administration experience, freight and export experience etc.
• It would be beneficial if you can speak a foreign language.
• Experience of working in any customer liaison role.
• Experience of lab supplies or Business to Business (B2B) distribution.
If you are a Science graduate with Chemistry/ Biology as your subjects or have worked as a logistics coordinator/ scientific coordinator then we would be interested in hearing from you.
Join this successful organisation by sending your application to or call us on for more information.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.