A science led business focused on delivering the expertise and capabilities of client demand. The client works within the Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food, environmental, agrochemical, petrochemical, chemical and consumer products sectors. They support drug discovery and development in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets, as well as providing testing and specialist analytical services and consultancy to the food and environmental sectors. They also provide toxicology services to the agrochemical, consumer products, chemical and pharmaceutical industries and materials chemistry services to the petrochemical industry.
- Identify enquiries from new and existing customers and new business opportunities in the company provided CRM system.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Respond to routine and non-routine enquiries from customers.
- Attend and contribute to sales, operational, team and departmental meetings.
- Work in conjunction with the Commercial Team to prepare, issue and follow up quotations to achieve forecasted volume sales.
- Customer service experience within a fast paced environment.
- Previous sales support experience within an environmental business is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Capable of managing own workload.
- IT Literate.