Scientific Sales - Science Graduates Wanted!
Are you a motivated science graduate who is looking for a career away from the laboratory in a role where you can "talk science" with customers on a daily basis?
Salary: £21,000 plus bonus
Location: Office Based (East Midlands)
Products: Laboratory products and consumables
Our client is a leading provider of laboratory products and consumables with a well-respected product portfolio used within scientific laboratories worldwide. They are currently looking for a confident and enthusiastic science graduate with some commercial/business/sales related experience or interest to join their team in the East Midlands, who will sell and promote their products and services into a wide range of industry sectors including Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Academia, Government, Biotech and Industrial.
The role will primarily involve liaising with new and existing customers over the phone and by email, however, once trained and comfortable in the role, there will be opportunities to travel to customer sites to meet and to sell to customers out in the field. This role will suit someone who enjoys communicating and building relationships with customers in order to develop business opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to break into scientific sales within a large organisation.
- To sell and promote the company’s portfolio of products to customers over the phone/email and achieve and exceed sales targets
- Develop, build and maintain business relationships with customers across a range of industry sectors
- Develop good knowledge of company’s products in order to engage in technical discussions with customers
This role is suitable for a science graduate who is keen for success within scientific sales career, where Sales/Office/Telesales experience is preferable. Full training will be provided by the client for the successful candidate.
- Degree level achievement in a Scientific or Technical related area preferable
- Experience of working in a high paced and target driven environment preferable
- Full UK driving license
- Customer Service
- Laboratory Equipment
- Scientific Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job