Scientific Recruitment Consultant (Any sector experience considered) - Leeds
The Scientific Division is an established and a successful division of our client, one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. Due to consistent and continued growth we are currently looking at hiring a number of individuals from within the scientific arena (both consultants and trainee consultants).
We are looking for Scientific Graduates with a commercial drive and a desire to succeed!!
As a Scientific Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
* Building and growing a strong portfolio of scientific clients and candidates
* Business development, identifying new sales opportunities and maximising these at every stage
* Maintaining and growing your existing client base, whilst maximising profit at all times
* Recruiting for vacancies within your sector, whilst promoting other Search specialisms
* Building relationships with other teams
* Arranging and attending client meetings to promote the business
What is in it for you?
* We offer the best in industry training and development programme which will include residential training courses as well as on-the-desk support and mentoring.
* We offer a market leading training to our consultants so that they can excel in a commercial and business environment with plenty of opportunities to utilise your scientific skill sets.
* You will be applying your scientific knowledge to support our key clients and candidates and build a very strong network in the sector you choose.
* To complement this, you will also be rewarded with a competitive salary, a very attractive bonus scheme and added benefits.
* You will also be working in a very dynamic and varied environment with plenty of opportunities to meet ambitious and driven individuals from other specialist sectors.
What do we want from you?
In return for the above rewards we are looking for passionate and driven scientific individuals who want to be part of a brand and a company who is striving to be the number one choice for candidates and clients alike.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job