An opportunity for a science graduate with recruitment experience to work for one of the largest specialist scientific recruitment companies in the UK.
Our client is an award winning recruitment company dedicated to the science, clinical and engineering sectors. They are part of one of the largest recruitment groups in Europe and are listed on the AIM stock exchange.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Placing science professionals into specific positions.
- Sourcing candidates via advertising, headhunting, networking and database searches.
- Attending client meetings.
- Cold calling lapsed clients to win new business.
- Attending industry networking events.
- Ensuring that all candidates have a best practice experience throughout the interview process.
- Working to and achieving financial objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A science degree.
- Work experience gained within a professional recruitment background.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ambitious and motivated.
- Excellent team player.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- A competitive basic salary.
- Commission paid quarterly.
- 24 days holiday.
- Flexible benefits package.
- Rising stars initiative.
- Annual awards ceremony.
- Corporate events.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job