KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientific Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work closely with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of project outputs to schedule and within budget.
2. Develop an understanding of transaction types (including contractual relationships and handling of intellectual property) undertaken by the biotechnology industry.
3. Provide input during the project acquisition phase on development of transaction structures, technical milestones, legal and financial terms
4. As the Scientific Project Manager, you will manage cross-functional teams towards a successfully co-ordinated outcome on all projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Formal experience working in Project / Programme Management, within pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry. This experience should have been gained within a customer / client focussed environment.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel or other relevant Project Management software. Ideally, you will also hold a Project Management qualification eg. Prince2, APM, PMP.
3. You will have a background in the sciences, backed up by a degree (or higher) in a relevant discipline eg. biology, chemistry, pharmacy, etc.
Key Words: Project Manager | Programme Manager | Project Management | Programme Management | Manufacturing | MSAT | R&D | commercial | pharmaceutical | biotech | medical devices | chemicals | Prince2 | PMP | APM | Microsoft Project | MSP