Suitable for a science graduate with post-degree experience working in a laboratory or target-focused commercial position who is keen to move into scientific field sales!
PRODUCTS: Laboratory glassware, plastics and consumables - including test tubes and vials and microscope slides
CUSTOMERS: Academic and Research Laboratories
TERRITORY: Midlands and Northern England Travel to customer sites around 3-4 days per week and the remainder of the time working from your home office.
This role is working for a privately owned company and a great opportunity to move into the industry!
- Maintain excellent relationships across customer sites in this geographical region.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities via face to face meetings and email/telephone follow up.
- To co-operate with and provide support for customers as required.
- Attend sales meetings, conference, exhibitions, training and refresher courses as requested.
- Ensure excellent knowledge of the market, including trends and competitor activity.
Scientific degree - chemistry or life sciences
Excellent communication skills, organised and self-motivated
Experience working in a customer focused position (retail sales, telesales or similar type of role), or post-degree experience working in a laboratory, keen to move into a customer facing scientific sales position.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Technical Sales
- Laboratory Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job