A leading corporate recruitment organisation focusing on placing contract and permanent scientific, engineering and pharmaceutical personnel with blue chip and SME companies across the UK and Europe. Part of one of the largest recruitment groups in Europe listed on the UK Stock Exchange.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working on senior level appointments within major scientific and pharmaceutical key clients. Working with candidates on basic salaries of £50K-£120K.
- Track people movements within target companies.
- Ensure all required information for accurate candidate list generation is available and is summarised in a research brief before starting the search.
- Conduct candidate telephone screening and face to face interviews as and when required.
- Create and build executive level company organograms and structure charts.
- Upon receiving research briefs, identify talent through desk based research of social media tools and historical networks.
- Compile long lists and market maps.
- Inputting potential candidates into internal company databases.
- Verifying accuracy of information and ensuring the information is current via telephone based research.
- Searching social media sites to identify potential talent.
- Draft pitch documents, research reports and candidate shortlists.
- Liaise with clients to schedule candidate interviews.
- Travel to trade fairs and all associated marketing and promotional materials.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in permanent recruitment or as an executive search researcher.
- Science background or an interest in science.
- Degree educated.
- Strong project management skills.
- Results driven and strong team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced level MS Office skills.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
Competitive basic salary, bonus structure and rapid career progression.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.
- Communication Skills
- Executive Search