Scientific Director - Medical Communications
Location - Buckinghamshire
Salary - Highly competitive
A position has become available for a Scientific Director to join an award-winning healthcare agency in London. In this position you would be responsible for the scientific and strategic excellence of accounts across the business. You will be expected to build client relationships based on your scientific knowledge and strategic insight, working alongside the Business Unit Director to drive the overall growth of the business.
• Supporting the Business Unit Director in the delivery of the partners` and business unit`s visions and goals.
• Senior point of contact for clients, ensuring a high level scientific and strategic planning.
• Translate complex scientific concepts into accessible information for broader audiences.
• Providing leadership to ensure the scientific and strategic excellence of account programmes/projects across the business.
• Mentoring and coaching the business unit multi-disciplinary team to understand and confidently communicate around client science and strategy.
• Act as an ambassador for the company, helping to maintain their image and build the profile and client base.
• Contributes towards the development of proposals/budgets and ensuring projects remain within scope and actively identifies projects going beyond scope.
• Excellent scientific writing style and with skills to adapt to content and style to different audiences
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience in developing in-depth knowledge
• Excellent verbal communication and client influencing skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
• Management skills
• Commercial awareness
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialists sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all our agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give you tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
Medical Communications, Scientific Director, Principal Medical Writer, Medical Writing Manager, Healthcare, Agency, Berkshire, London, South East, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Gloustershire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, Surrey, London West, London East, North London, South London.
- Scientific Director : Medical Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job