Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Process scientific questions in HPLC projects/orders in the context of protein-analytical customer orders in the GMP regulated environment
• Perform and plan scientific experiments, feasibility studies, as well as method development and validation for pharmaceutical agents
• Create scientific reports, validation documents and SOPs
• Advise and support of customers
• Support Laboratory Technicians in day-to-day activities
• Complete the documentation of activities and the completion of all tasks necessary to maintain the laboratory
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Proven, well founded experience in the field of instrumental analysis of proteins and peptides with focus on HPLC/amino acid analysis in the GMP regulated, pharmaceutical environment
• Previous experience with HPLC analysis of proteins and peptides in the field of quality control
• Well founded knowledge of general chemistry and the fundamentals of biochemistry
• Good knowledge of protein characterisation studies is preferable
• Previous experience in feasibility studies, method development and validation
• Experience in the use of chromatographic data systems (Chromeleon) is an advantage
• Knowledge of LIMS is an advantage
• Very good knowledge of both spoken and written German and English
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a company which assists in the research, development and manufacture of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and cosmetic products based in the Canton of Aargau.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41480 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job