About the Company
A global pharmaceutical giant with a broad portfolio of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biologicals and aesthetics are looking for a strong, analytical and detailed orientated Scientific Advisor to join their team.
About the Role
You will develop and support the execution of medical education, symposia and advisory boards to facilitate scientific knowledge exchange.
You will provide scientific input and expertise for educational and promotional content development review and deliver educational and training programmes in line with the strategic plan.
- BSc in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences or similar as a minimum. Ideally, you will be a Pharmacist, Physician or have a PhD level scientific qualification
- Demonstated track history of KOL development and management/organisation of advisory boards and/or symposia
- Experience in pharmaceuticals or healthcare
- Excellent attention to detail - a large proportion of the role is based around Zinc copy approval.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a global business working in International Scientific Affairs and comes with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
- Scientific Communications