About the assignment:
* 2 hours after school, one evening a week to suit you
The successful Tutor will:
* Have a current and clear DBS (or be willing to process one)
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Be passionate about working in the education workforce
* Be adaptable and quick learners who can think on their feet
* Have solid understanding of the UK national curriculum and be able to produce own resources
* Be qualified at degree level or hold a teaching qualification such as PGCE
* Be able to set firm boundaries whilst showing empathy and resilience to pupil behaviours
Prospero Teaching offers:
* Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
* One of the best pay rates in the market
* Daily and long-term vacancies to fit around your availability
* The most supportive and experienced consultants in London
* Ability to identify & adapt your skills set to the ideal school
Prospero have various other tuition assignments both after school hours and during school hours if you would be available for additional work.
Does this opportunity sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply here, or call to speak to Kealeigh.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provides them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero Teaching we strive to make a real impact on education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero Teaching provides assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.