Pearson Whiffin Education are recruiting for a Science Technician to start in April 2018.
The science department of our school is a varied and exciting environment and you will work with strong, committed teachers who are dedicated to ensuring the success of their students.
The school is now looking for an enthusiastic and committed professional Science Technician to join the team as they continue to develop their young scientists.
The successful candidate will need to have the following skills/experience:
- DBS or willingness to obtain one
- A Level/BTEC/Level 3 qualification in Science
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- The ability to work independently and use your initiative
- The ability to prioritise and organise your own time
- A patient approach with students
- Responsible & conscientious approach to Health & Safety
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment
- Experience of working in a school
- Knowledge of relevant codes of practice
Apply now for immediate consideration, or call our Education team and ask for Chloe Lewis or Daniel Goodwin.