Our client, a Secondary School, are recruiting for a Science Technician on a permanent basis. The role is due to start immediately and will be for 37 hours per week. The rate for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
The successful candidate must have experience as a School Science Technician and hold a current DBS.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide technical support across Biology, Chemistry and Physics for Key Stage 3 and 4 learners
* Prepare the classrooms for practical sessions and ensured that all relevant equipment/resources were ready for students
* Photocopy departmental resources and learning aids
* Ensure all resources were put away correctly and that health and safety regulations were adhered to
* Complete departmental stock takes and ensured that the inventory/orders were correct and updated
* Provide specialist advice to staff within the department and supported the student body where required
* Maintain a safe learning environment for the students within the school
* Ensured that any incidents are reported and the correct procedures are followed
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.