Are you available immediately and hold a DBS dated within the last 12 months?
Do you have Education based experience as a Science or Lab Technician?
If so we are working on what may be the perfect role for you…
Office Angels are proud to be representing a Kent School in their search for a new member of their Science Team.
The main duties will include;
- Preparation and clear down of labs and equipment for Science lessons
- Basic maintenance of lab equipment
- Assisting with a variety of duties as required by the Department
The successful candidate will;
- Have experience within a similar role
- Be knowledgeable in KS3 and KS4 Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Hold a valid DBS and be able to commit to an immediate interview and start
In return, as an Office Angels' temp, you will receive;
- 28 days annual leave
- Weekly pay
- Contributory pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Incentives and competitions
- Temps lunches delivered to your workplace
- Dedicated and experienced candidate consultant to assist with queries
We are keen to speak to candidates who are available to start immediately and can commit to at least 3 months work. Please upload your CV today to be considered for this role.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.