Science Technician Required
A local secondary school is looking for an experienced science technician to join the science department after February half-term. The science department is very dedicated, innovative and experienced and there has recently been an increase in resources into the department.
- Starting on 19th February 2018
- The role is 4 days per week, but the hours are flexible
- You will be working alongside another technician assisting with general and practical support in science laboratories
- Keeping up to date with relevant safety regulations and keeping stock of equipment
If you have a science based degree, knowledge around laboratories and technician experience we would very much like to hear from you.
Please do get in touch with Becky Whitchurch quoting job ref 376990 for an informal chat or please do apply via the job link.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- teaching assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- science technician