The school are looking for a confident and capable Science Technician to support the Science department and Head of Science with duties including, preparing and clearing resources and materials for science lessons, assisting teaching staff and students, plus overseeing specialised science teaching and preparation areas.
This is a demanding, but exciting role requiring you to work as part of a team focused on developing a dynamic and inspirational vision.
• An excellent team player with a passion for education and working with children and young people
• An energetic, enthusiastic person who is keen to learn
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Ideally, experience in a similar role
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your Scunthorpe office and speak with Serrina Singh, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job