1. To carry out the tasks necessary for the facilitation of course delivery across the specialist areas.
2. To be aware of and act in accordance with the safety regulations.
3. To organise, maintain and assist in the ordering of stock and equipment.
1. To order, maintain and distribute stock from the store.
2. To ensure all equipment in the area is maintained in good working order.
3. To maintain and ensure high standards of Health & Safety in working practices, operations and equipment.
4. To assist teaching and assessment staff in the delivery and assessment of programmes.
5. To ensure students are received and treated in accordance to the highest possible standards of customer care and equality and diversity.
6. To use appropriate IT software to collect and process results from experiments.
7. On occasions, to repair equipment that have hazardous faults where this is possible. To identify faults for the attention of the Curriculum Team Leader and subject teachers where repairs are not possible.
1. To organise equipment and rooms for specific lessons across the specialist areas.
2. To order, take delivery of and regulat the stock required by the area.
3. To keep stock records of equipment and consumables
4. To be aware of the safety manual and work in compliance with its requirements
5. To catalogue and prepare resources in the laboraties and rooms including books, slides & videos
6. To assist students preparing for examinations and portfolio completion.
7. To help students with the technical aspects of their work across the specialist areas.
8. To undertake any other duties as required from time to time by the principal.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
1. English Language and Maths up to level 2
2. Evidence of a good general education
3. Evidence of a current First Aid at work qualification or the willingness to work towards one in the first 12 months of service.
4. CLEAPPS Qualification - Practical Science and DT in Schools and Colleges
5. COSSHH Qualification
£13.51 per hour
Renato Recruitment is acting as an employment business for this temporary role.
- CLEAPPS Qualification
- COSHH Qualification