If you are an NQT or QTS Science teacher looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you! Due to internal promotions, there are now spaces at a local grammar school as well as one at a local co-ed comprehensive school, full time or part time, 3 days minimum will be considered.
You will have a passion for education and a passion for your subject. Ideally you will have had prior experience teaching Science to KS4 in accordance to the UK national curriculum. The contracts on offer are both permanent contracts direct with the schools.
For more information on this, or similar roles, contact Simply Education today.
As the successful supply staff you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education, or experienced TA or LSA
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1, 2 and EYFS.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short, permanent and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job