Science Teaching Assistant (Biology) | Hounslow | ASAP | Expanding School!
Q - Are you a Science (Biology) Graduate, ideally from a Top 30 U.K University…?
Q - Do you aspire to become a Teacher of Science with a Biology focus and need classroom experience…?
An ambitious secondary school in the South West London Borough of Hounslow are seeking to recruit dedicated Science (Biology) Graduates to work as Biology Teaching Assistants within their state-of-the-art Science Department.
Q - Are you an experienced Science (Biology) Teaching Assistant?
Apply for this exciting role located in Hounslow today and a Clarus Education Consultant will be in contact ASAP if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Science (Biology) Teaching Assistant - The Person:
- 1st Class or 2:1 Biology Graduate, ideally from a Top 30 U.K University
- Aspiring Biology Teachers welcome to apply
- Passionate about Biology and the Sciences
- Personable, great communication skills, confident, empathetic, organised
- Able to work effectively both as part of a wider team and independently
Science (Biology) Teaching Assistant - The Role:
- To assist the Class Teacher in the delivery of Biology lessons
- Lessons based across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 - SATS and GCSE support
- Working with small groups or on a 1:1 basis
- Intervention sessions with Special Educational Needs children - Autism (ASD) and ADHD
- Full-Time, Long-Term, £70 per day, plus a £650pa Healthcare Package
Science (Biology) Teaching Assistant - The School:
- Progressive and expanding school, located in Hounslow, South West London
- Rated as 'Good’ by Ofsted in 2017
- A wonderfully supportive and ambitious Senior Leadership Team
- Very well-behaved pupils, both inside and outside of the classroom
- Convenient access from the local rail and bus links
- Staff car parking is also available
Does this sound like the ideal Science Teaching Assistant role with a Biology focus in Hounslow, South West London for you?
Apply TODAY as Trial Days are being arranged for the week commencing 19th Feb 2018!!
- Secondary School