Seeking that Spectacular Science role?
Want to love Mondays as much as we do?
Are you looking to progress in your career or relocating?
Ready for a new challenge in 2018?
Can you deliver Science to students that have a strong interest in learning? We are looking for highly talented Science teachers with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-4. You will be part of the number one recruitment agency in the country where we will try our best to get you exactly what you want.
We work with a range of schools across the country both Primary and Secondary. We work with all types of schools: Maintained, Grammar, Faith, Free, Independent schools and Academies so if there’s a type of school you want to work with; we can cater that for you too!
We personally represent our candidates with pride in their desired area and offer the following:
- Detailed consultation and plans of action based on your career needs with agreed timeframes
- Candidate profiling and consultative advice to highlight and enhance your strengths to employers
- Opportunities in desirable schools, where your teaching can really make a difference to students
- Matching based on the individual, rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach to recruitment
- Support throughout the application process
- Regular contact throughout interview and offer process including dedicated prep sessions with a consultant pre interview over the phone
- Aftercare and regular check ins after placement to ensure you thrive in your new role
- Control over your career – we will never send your details to schools without prior consent allowing you to be sure that only those who you want to see them will see them
So if you’re a Science teacher with the following skills:
-QTS or PGCE (Or Equivalent)
-A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Science Teacher in the UK
- Applications from NQTs are welcome
-Have a current DBS
-A passion for teaching Science and an enthusiasm for student’s learning
-Be competent and be able to use a range of techniques to teach the students
-Able to convey your passion to the students and have a proactive approach
-Results driven with excellent classroom management
-Can Understand Newton’s Laws (Bonus points if you can tell me all three)
-Know the difference between an acid and an alkali
-Know what is the powerhouse of the cell
If you possess a passion for teaching Science and an enthusiasm for student’s learning, don’t delay, don’t let this unmissable opportunity pass you by – apply today!
All enquiries are dealt with in the strictest confidentiality and we will not represent you without your consent.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business