Reed Education Plymouth are currently working on a number of Science Teacher vacancies in our local schools to start after Easter. We have a mix of permanent, short term and long term contracts available, as well as the constant need for supply teachers.
Whether you are an experienced Science Teacher looking for your next challenge, or a Newly Qualified Science Teacher wanting to secure your first permanent position, Reed can help you find your next perfect role.
What you will need:
• UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in Secondary Science.
• You will be a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivating Key Stage 3 & 4 Science Teacher.
• Commitment to providing an outstanding education for your students.
• Passion for your subject, a team player and a great sense of humour!
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates – we can pay £100 - £120 per day for teaching roles.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in this role, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job