Monarch Education work with a wide range of schools in Bath, including independent and Ofsted rated Outstanding schools.
We are looking for a science teacher to work with us from September, either on a long term or temp to perm basis. We are happy to speak to Physics, Chemistry, Biology teachers, as well as those who are comfortable to teacher a combination of the three.
The successful candidate will have:
* Qualified Teacher Status (Induction is not necessary, we are always happy to work with NQTs)
* Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four curriculum knowledge, Keys Stage 5 experience is a bonus
* A flexible and resourceful approach
* Excellent time management skills
* A passion for inspiring young people
* A willingness to work in a team
* The confidence to plan and mark in a long term or temp to perm role
Monarch are working with experienced teachers and NQTs. If you're still working on your Induction or if you've been teaching for several years, there's a place you with our agency.
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
*Have a right to work in the UK (A Valid Visa)
*Hold QTS in the UK
*Two recent child based references and relevant DBS/Police checks
If you think this is the next step in your career, then pleased send your CV to Mike Cope at or alternatively call .
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. Your application will be subject to a minimum of 2 suitable references and an enhanced DBS check.
- science teacher
- physics teacher
- chemistry teacher
- biology teacher
- key stage 3
- key stage 4
- science nqt
- science pgce