Bridge Education are looking to recruit a confident and committed Science Teacher, for a prestigious secondary school in the Blackpool area.
If you are a passionate Science Teacher, who values delivering high quality lessons and can support and challenge all students to ensure that they reach their full potential, this could be the role for you!
An applicant must:
- Hold QTS (or an equivalent qualification)
- Have a relevant degree
In this role you will be expected to:
- Teach to both KS3 and KS4 Biology, Chemistry or Physics, potentially teach one specialism to KS5.
- Have strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Demonstrate classroom management skills
- Be punctual and reliable
- Provide a well-ordered, creative and inspiring, learning environment
- Set homework and complete all marking and assessments
- Support students of all abilities
Why Bridge Education?
- No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
- Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
- Experienced consultants including former teachers and a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
- Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
- We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
What to do now?
If this sounds like the role for you, please 'apply now’.
This role is also suitable for Early Career Teachers (ECTs) or Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs).
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bridge Education acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. You will receive competitive rates of pay and a dedicated consultant who will assist with any queries throughout your assignment and actively seek your next role.
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'