M2 Education are currently recruiting for qualified Science Teachers to work in schools in the Sunderland area from September 2021.
As a fully qualified Science Teacher, you will :-
- Have experience delivering any of the Science specialisms across Key Stages 3, 4 and possibly 5
- Be a highly effective classroom teacher with an accepted teaching qualification.
- Have a passion for your subject that is evident within your teaching.
- Be committed to raising standards
- Be dedicated and able to work as part of a team
To be considered for the role of a Science Teacher, an enhanced DBSCertificate will need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
In return for this great opportunity, you will receive a highly competitive daily rate, excellent support and guidance from your own personal consultant. Please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Newcastle Office.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers and support staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Key Stage 3
- Key Stage 4
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'