I am currently working closely with a 'good' ofsted rated school who are focussed on finding a passionate science teacher who can teach KS3 - KS4. The school has strong leadership and the teachers are very supported with work lide balance.
Key duties as a Science Teacher
- Delivering and planning lessons
- Completing subsequent marking and assessments
- Ensuring all pupils are progressing well within the classroom
- Behaviour management will always be a priority and ensure pupils are engaging with the subject in the classroom.
The successful Teacher will need:
- UK QTS
- Previous experience teaching Science to KS4
- To be conscientious, enthusiastic and positive
- To have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Ability to differentiate lessons
Joining Empowering Learning you will in return you will enjoy;
- Smooth and flexible registration process.
- Working as part of a great team and having a dedicated and experienced consultant to guide and support you to do the best as you can.
- Smooth and easy to use online timesheet system
- Join our refer a friend scheme at Empowering Learning which entitles you to a £250 high street voucher for any successful referral (terms and conditions apply)
- You will be paid to scale from day one reflecting on your experience.
- Potential for long term positions to be extended as well as made permanent dependent on the school and role.
To apply please submit your CV or contact Hannah Innis or email
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'