"We are seeking a Science Teacher or Newly Qualified Teacher of Science to join our department on a full time basis. They will be required to teach all 3 Sciences up to GCSE level as well as teach a wide variety of ability groups. There will be full support given for the incoming Science Teacher so we would happily welcome applications from both Newly Qualified Teachers of Science as well as more experienced Science Teachers" - Head of Department
Teaching Personnel are working closely with a large modern school in Manchester as their recruitment partners and are seeking a full time Science teacher to join the department at the soonest convenience. This is a full time position and will involve teaching Science to both KS3 and GCSE level.
- Full time Science Teacher job working in a large modern school in Manchester
- Paid to scale point (MPS/UPS) £23,720 - £39,406
- Full departmental responsibilities such as planning and marking are included
- Access to further training through Teaching Personnel's CPD and further development programmes
- Working within a supportive department and real progression opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity for a Science Teacher or Newly Qualified Science Teacher to join a large school located in Blackley with state of the art facilities throughout. There has been a recent multi-million pounds refurbishment throughout the school, resulting in excellent provisions for teaching and learning throughout. Although everyday will be different, the responsibilities on a typical day may include:
- Preparing, delivering and planning inspiring lessons for a wide range of ability groups, from KS3 to GCSE level
- Ensuring pupils are fully engaging with the curriculum and reaching their potential
- Reporting on pupils progress and putting plans in place to raise attainment across the department
- Promoting the schools values and ethos and ensuring there is a positive learning environment for all pupils within the school community
For further information on this position or any other vacancies in the Manchester area then contact the Manchester Secondary office directly, alternatively reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV and a cover letter addressed to Jack to request a call back.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE E.n.g.l.i.s.h & M.a.t.h.s (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'