Science Teacher (flexible on specialism) Required for January Start at Ofsted 'Good' School in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
Our client, an Ofsted 'Good' school in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, is looking to appoint a teacher of Science (flexible on specialism) on a permanent basis from January.
** Teacher of Science (flexible on specialism)
** Ofsted 'Good' School in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
** Permanent Basis
** NQTs and Experienced Teachers Encouraged to Apply
** January 2019 Start
Dunbar Education are currently recruiting for an Ofsted 'Good' school based in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire who are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Science on a permanent basis from January . The Head is also willing to consider an earlier start to secure the right person.
The Science department is currently booming with results improving year on year. The Head of Department is keen to recruit a passionate and dedicated Science teacher to further develop this a fantastic faculty.
The school itself is an 11-18 mixed school and for a suitably qualified teacher there will be an A-Level timetable available. The Head of Department is happy to provide an NQT with some KS5 experience too.
The right teacher for this post:
- Will be able to teach Science to key stages 3 & 4 & your own specialism to KS5
- Have a passion for Science and thoroughly enjoy teaching it
- Be an outstanding practitioner, who enjoys professional development
- Will have a forward-thinking, can do attitude with both colleagues and pupils
What the school can offer:
- A strong, friendly team and state of the art teaching facilities in a highly professional working environment
- A collaborative department with a depth of support
- Outstanding CPD
- For NQTs - your own mentor and support through your Induction Year
If you are a trainee teacher of Science or experienced Science teacher seeking a new opportunity for January 2019, then please do get in contact.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'