Are the wonders of the universe what keep you ticking? Are you a Science Teacher on a quest for knowledge? Knowledge you're raring to share with the bright minds in your classroom? Then we've got the perfect role for you!
I am currently looking for a Science Teacher to work in Bristol. If you're local, or willing to drive a little further in the mornings, then apply today.
- Career development opportunities
- An opportunity of joining and contributing to a well-reputed teaching team
- On-site parking
- Fantastic holidays
- Competitive pay
- Refer a friend and you could earn £300
- Plan, prepare and teach appropriate lessons within your specialist subject area enabling all student abilities to access the curriculum at KS3 and KS4
- Support colleagues within your department as required
- Participate in and organise extra-curricular activities such as clubs, social events and outings
- Maintain discipline through employing various classroom management techniques in line with the school's behaviour management policy
- Monitor pupil's progress and keep records on their development, as well as preparing them for qualifications and external examinations
- Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) NB NQTs and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process
- Be passionate about teaching and your subject
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to a school
- Have proven classroom management skills
If you feel this role is for you, apply online today! If you have any questions, please call Adam on .
Suitable candidates must require a formally recognised teaching qualification, a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate on the update service and suitable school-based references.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'