Our Secondary School based in South Manchester is looking for an experienced Science teacher to join their already established and successful department. The position is offered on a permanent basis and will commence September 2018. Applications are welcome from both experienced and newly qualified teachers (nqt).
About the School
A smaller than average sized secondary school graded Good by Ofsted. The School has a strong and fully supportive leadership team who constantly strive to ensure that morale is high throughout the school. The School forms part of a larger multi academy trust and as such there is lots of scope for career progression.
We are looking for an exemplary Science teacher who has strong classroom management skills and who can deliver outstanding lessons. As the successful candidate, you must meet the following criteria:
- MUST be a qualified teacher with a recognised teaching qualification
- A strong working knowledge of the current curriculum
- Have a positive can do attitude with lots of enthusiasm
- Hold strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deliver good-outstanding lessons to both KS3 & KS4
- Be able to demonstrate "progression" in class
- Have a drive to succeed
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to student achievement.
To apply for this position please submit your CV
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.