Science Teacher - Physics Teacher
This school are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Science Teacher with a Physics Specialism to join their welcoming department from September 2018.
The Science department at this Secondary School in Stockport prides itself on offering an incredible, innovative learning experience for students and a collaborative working environment for staff.
This secondary school believes in taking learning beyond the classroom and offers excellent enrichment activates for all pupils.
Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call for a friendly and confidential chat.
Science Teacher - September 2018 start (or earlier if possible)
- Physics Specialism required
- Teacher of Science - Permanent, full-time
- Bespoke Training and CPD/Induction package
- Secondary school located in Stockport
- Excellent progress 8 score
- Ofsted 'Good' Secondary School - amongst the top performing in the LEA
- Main Pay Scale - Possible TLR for the right Science Teacher
- Interview preparation advice from i-teachers
Person Specification - Science Teacher (Physics)
- Qualified Teacher Status or currently working towards
- Physics Specialism
- An excellent academic background
- Energy, enthusiasm and resilience
- A strong team player to work collaboratively with the department
Why join this school?
This well-equipped secondary school, found in Stockport, is ideal for anyone living in Manchester/surrounding areas due to good transport links. The school has built strong and lasting links with the local community which enables a larger scope for resources and activities. If you would like to work in a school which has a strong team of teachers who support each other, then this school could be the perfect fit for you.
If you would like to work at a highly regarded secondary school as a Science Teacher, please send your CV today. If you require more information please call the office and ask for Holly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job