Do you want to work in a school that will respect your work/life balance?
Is it important to you that you work in a Good/Outstanding School?
Would you like to work with learners that are engaged and want to be at school?
This role could be the one for you.
You will be working at a Secondary school in Wandsworth. You will be teaching GCSE, there is an A-Level timetable available to you, if you would like to enrich your teaching practice with that.
You will be working in a school that is clsoe to the mainline station and also has excellent bus routes, there is some parking available for drivers. The leadership of the school is graded as Outstanding and the wellbeing of al is at the centre of the culture and ethos of the school.
In this role you will be givent the opportunity to be part of the transformation of a community and have a real impact on the life chances of the amazing young people.
All classrooms are equipped with new technology to support innovative and engaging teaching methodology.
You will need to be:
- able to teach Biology, Physics and/ or Chemistry upto KS4 (GCSE)
- willing to enthuse and embrace enthusiastic students
- able to stretch and challenge learners as appropriate
In return for your skills and experience you will be:
- paid to scale (and likely in excess of scale)
- given reasonable time to plan and prepare for your teaching
- working with a learning support assistant to support your teaching
School visits can be arranged, so call quickly to ensure that you get access to this truly amazing vacancy.
- "Science teacher" "QTS" "teach Science"