Mainstream secondary school with sixth form seek a Science teacher to cover across all KS3 & 4 within the school. Ofsted rated school as Outstanding at last inspection with excellent comments recognising its students outstanding behaviour and well above average attainment at year 11. Teaching personnel require a confident and inspiring Science Teacher who has a passion for their specialism.
From Teaching Personnel you will receive
- Competitive rates of pay reflective of your level of experience and comparable to main pay scales
- A consultative relationship with a dedicated consultant who will actively represent you
- A good length of full time work in a high achieving school with potential for further opportunities
- Continued CPD training
We expect Science Teachers applying to:
- Be able to plan and prepare exciting and varied lessons
- Be adaptive and flexible with their approaches to teaching; the ability to tailor teaching methods to individual needs
- Have proven Science teaching experience with a track record of raising engagement levels in class across all Key stages.
- Have the ability to build positive relationships with students
NQT or FQT will be considered. If you have a passion for teaching and seek a new challenge, we want to hear from you! Teaching Personnel is a leading education specialist that can offer you CPD training, competitive rates of pay and invaluable experience for future teaching roles.
A DBS on the update service will be a requirement.
Please apply today to receive a call from Sophie (secondary specialist) in Exeter.
An immediate start will be required along with an enhanced DBS to form part of our thorough vetting process.
For consideration please call today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
- Secondary Teacher
- General Science