Starts: April 2018 or September 2018
Do you want to work in a school where you can make a difference?
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic Science Teacher with any specialism to join the Science department in their exciting journey. The department is extremely supportive of each other and is led by fantastic practitioners who are forward-thinking, innovative and motivated to ensure all students achieve well and develop an enjoyment of the subject.
There are a wide range of opportunities to grow and develop within the department, the Academy and with the Trust.
The school is part of a small yet well-regarded Trust with collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of all of the schools within the Trust. With a clear focus on leadership at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities. You will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding teacher.
The school has a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic teacher to steer it through the next stage of its development.
Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
Are you passionate about Science?
Do you want to work in a school where you can make difference?
If so, this is the school for you!
The Trust offers:
- Excellent salary package.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across the Trust.
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Teachers' pension scheme.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please call the Peterborough Recruit Mint Education office or forward your CV using the 'A
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job