An Outstanding College would like to appoint a Science Teacher on a fixed term, full-time contract.
An 'Outstanding', consistently over-subscribed college with an intake that is exceptionally diverse in relation to academic ability, social status and cultural heritage based in the Leicester area serving pupils aged 11-16.
Our school are looking to appoint a Science Teacher able to teach up to KS4 with a specialism of Biology as a desirable skill. The role will be full-time, starting Monday 9th April 2018 until the end of the academic year with full teaching responsibilities required and extracurricular commitment not essential apart from direct time. The science department consistently attain good exam results with high expectations of both pupils and staff performance.
Essential requirements for the role
- Attain relevant qualifications such as PGCE, B.Ed., CertEd.
- Qualified Teaching Status and a relevant degree is desirable but not essential.
- Experience teaching Science up to KS4 (NQT's considered).
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Possess a DBS on the update service, or be happy to process one.
Perks of the placement
- Competitive day rates.
- A personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement.
- Refer a Friend scheme - qualify £250 vouchers every time you recommend a teacher.
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding training.
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark.
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call James Jarvis on (0116) 253 2389