Recruit Mint Education are working in partnership with a number of schools who have requirements for Science Teachers in the Peterborough and surrounding areas.
We can offer you day to day supply roles, shorter and longer term contracts, as well as permanent opportunities.
You must be fully qualified, and be able to plan, prepare and deliver lessons in line with the requirements of the National Curriculum. You should be knowledgeable, whilst being able to provide a stimulating learning environment which both encourages and challenges learners.
NQTs are welcome to apply, as well as more experienced Science Teachers.
Applicants will need to:
- Be PGCE qualified or equivalent Science Teacher, ideally with QTS but Instructors are welcome to apply.
- Good safeguarding knowledge
- Be able to provide references within the last two years
- Have a fully enhanced DBS check on the update service, or be prepared to purchase a new one
- Have good classroom management skills
- Have excellent subject knowledge
How to Apply
Click 'Apply' and upload your CV to Recruit Mint Education in Peterborough or call the office for a chat about your work requirements.
Recruit Mint Education will give you £75 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Recruit Mint Education only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
Recruit Mint Education is committed to Safer Recruitment. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Recruit Mint Education is an equal opportunities employer.
- "Science Teacher" or "Biology" or "Chemistry" or "Physics" or "Teacher of Science"