Biology| Chemistry | Physics Teacher | Start Easter 2018| 1 Year
- Science position located in Islington
- Main Pay Scale
- Full-Time Science position
- Modern secondary school Large and supportive department
- Opportunities for additional responsibility
- Open to experienced teachers and NQTs + OTT
Biology | Chemistry | Physics Teacher | Person Specification:
For this post, you must be an innovative and driven Science teacher who has a record of 'Good' or better teaching and a thorough knowledge of the national curriculum. The school's perfect Biology Teacher will be able to deliver effective and enjoyable lessons and demonstrate sound classroom practices. The successful NQT will possess a sincere passion for teaching and learning and a secure grasp of the concepts, ideas and principles of your specialism.
About the Science Role:
In this position you will be becoming an important member of the hard-working Science Department and promoting your subject at GCSE and A-Level. As such, the ability to teach to KS4 is essential, while KS5 teaching is also desirable. NQTs will be provided with an academic mentor to guide them through their induction year.NQTS will be supported with there induction year too!
This Islington secondary school has recently received an OFSTED grading of 'Good', due largely to its impressive investment in the latest facilities and equipment and its inclusive approach to education. The school is easily accessible by both car and public transport.
This science role offers an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate. If you wish to join this advanced secondary school in Islington, we look forward to hearing from you. To apply, send your CV to James at Veritas Education through the 'Apply' button.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Science - Central London | Biology Teacher | Chemistry Teacher | Physics Teacher |
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'